FOOD PROCESSORS, PICK-PACKERS
Advertiser: iEmploy Recruitment PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
iEmploy has developed relationships over many years with industry leaders in this sector. We work tirelessly with our clients and job candidates to place the right person in the right position. This could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
- Experience not required- we can help you gain the experience and skills to step into a new career.
- Enjoy working in a great team environment? Want to earn a great salary with the opportunity to progress?
- At iEmploy we have numerous clients looking for candidates who want to work and are willing to develop their skills.
- Working within WHS guidelines
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Dealing with administrative tasks associated with incoming and outgoing stock (Training provided)
- Pick packing
- Production and processing
- General warehousing duties
- Machine operation
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to develop their skills
- Some heavy lifting required
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Own transport is an advantage but not essential
- Good communication skills
Don't hesitate to seize this opportunity.
Start your journey by clicking APPLY today and let the team at iEmploy help you kick start your new career.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?