Advertiser: Glenhaven Family CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Devonport & North West
- Work Type
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
SUPPORT WORKER (Different roles)
Glenhaven Family Care is a Christian community service organisation with strong values of Compassion, Hope, Respect, Integrity and Support.
We are seeking 2 different types of people.
1. Residential Support Worker (Child Welfare)
2. Disability Support worker
1. We are after experienced staff in providing therapeutic trauma informed care to children and young people
- Understanding of developmental trauma
- Hold a minimum of Certificate 4 in community services / or a similar qualification / or are prepared to progress toward such a qualification
- You will be resilient, and have a calm nature.
- These positions may lead to permanent part time for the right people.
2. We are after experienced disability support workers that carry the above values to join a casual team across the NW of Tasmania working mostly between Devonport and Burnie. Glenhaven NW office is based in the Ulverstone area and the role is to commence asap.
You will hold a disability qualification at a minimum of cert III and / or have a minimum of 3 years experience in the industry and be prepared to access training.
As an experienced disability worker you will have completed medication endorsement training
All Applicants must hold a Working with Vulnerable People Card, a current driver's license, hold or be prepared to complete at your cost First Aid training and submit to a National Police check
Finally... who you are is important. You will need to live out Glenhaven's values and work within our Christian Ethos.
For further information please contact Tony on 0408850030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application letter and resume can be submitted online through the apply now button
Applications close 5pm Friday 24th Jan.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a support worker?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?