Advertiser: HunterNet Group Training CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Gladstone & Central QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Industrial Engineering
HunterNet Group Training Limited and ALS Industrial are seeking dedicated individuals to start as Non-Destructive Testing Trainees in Gladstone.
ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. ALS continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services.
We are looking for bright individuals with a strong work ethic who are interested in completing a Certificate III in Engineering - Technical. The successful applicants will complete this traineeship over 12 months while gaining on-the-job experience with an internationally recognised company.
As a trainee your main duties will include:
- Develop a sound knowledge of and experience in the use of applicable non-destructive testing techniques
- Conducting basic routine non-destructive testing
- Assist senior technician with non-destructive testing
- Cleaning items for testing
- Tablet based reporting
- Basic reporting on outcome of tests and other work responsibilities
- Conduct mine site inspections
- Attending TAFE and maintaining a high standard of work
- Drivers Licence
- Computer literate
- Good work ethic
- Safety focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good listening skills
- Capable of working at heights and in confined spaces
- Prepared to work away from home for weeks at a time
- Working at Heights Ticket
- Confined Spaces Ticket
- Mine site inducted
- HSC or equivalent
- EWP ticket
To make application for the position please send through a cover letter and resume via seek. Any applications sent directly to ALS will not be accepted.
As part of the recruitment process, suitable applicants will be required to complete pre-employment medical testing including drug and alcohol screening.
Due the high volume of applications we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
HunterNet Group Training Limited engages apprentices and trainees on behalf of employers, with the aim of achieving high quality outcomes through a partnership approach.