Advertiser: Blackwood ClinicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Blackwood Clinic seeks an experienced casual Medical Receptionist to join our dynamic and busy practice. The ideal candidate will complement our friendly administrative team to provide frontline customer service to our patients and visitors whilst supporting our doctors and nursing staff in their roles. You will display outstanding customer service skills and be highly flexible in working across a Monday to Saturday roster.
- Casual Position with requirement to cover for staff annual and personal leave absences
Duties will include:
- Consistently providing an outstanding level of service to patients and staff
- Accurately booking appointments
- Patient accounts
- Updating and maintaining patient profiles
- Handling patient enquiries
- General administration duties as required
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a high performing team
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation
- Well presented and professional
- Reliable, motivated and pro-active
Please forward all applications and at least two recent referees to:
Attn: Practice Manager - Blackwood Clinic, 23 Coromandel Parade, Blackwood SA 5051
Or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications open: 15th January 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your preferred work type?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?