Administrative AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are a multinational company based in Barangaroo seeking to employ multiple bright office administrators to join our busy and friendly team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- General administration tasks including email correspondence and scanning, development and maintenance of filing system.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office including but not limited to office supply and OH&S
- Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication
- Coordinate all stakeholders in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems
- Assisting in various daily operations
- Handling basic bookkepping tasks
- Meeting and greeting clients, including reception phone duties
- Processing incoming and outgoing mails
- Managing the meeting rooms booking and assist with client and staff events
- Provide translation and interpretation service when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years previous office experience
- Fluent in Chinese and English, NAATI accreditation preferred
- Proficient computer skills
- The ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- A professional and approachable demeanour
- Financial or legal or garment or HR background is a plus
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?
- What's your highest level of education?