NBN & Telstra Civil Labourer
Advertiser: Auscom QLD Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Other
Looking for an experienced civil construction labourer to work as part of a team installing and maintaining the civil underground network for Telstra and NBN.
Applicant preferred to have the below to be considered.
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role
- Asbestos removal accreditation
- White Card
- Drivers Licence
- Hard Working
- Great attitude and works well with others
- Competency in Excavations and digging around live services
- Firm Understanding of plans and on site health and safety requirements.
Auscom has been operating for 12 years in the Civil and Telecommunications industry.
Please send resume to be considered for application to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Which of the following machinery competency cards do you have?