Social Media, PR & Content Creator
Advertiser: Mister ZimiMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
About the business
Born in the tropics and now residing in the land of bohemian style in Byron Bay, it is no wonder that Mister Zimi exudes holiday relaxation in its 70s inspired designs. Husband and wife team Jimi and Zoe Paul have fused their names and their design skills in a label that champions an easy going aesthetic. With patterns inspired by distant locations and cultures, each collection features distinctive and timeless prints in an impressive range of styles from easy to wear shift dresses to jumpsuits, swimwear and accessories. Offering versatile, trans-seasonal and relaxed dressing, Mister Zimi asserts that summer is in style all year round.
About the role
We are on the hunt for a creative & passionate PR, Social Media Guru & Content Creator to join our team in Sunny Byron Bay.
- Working with the Creative director & Brand Manager to develop and deliver social media strategies that drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Creating high-quality content through photography, videography, insta-stories, collaborations etc.
- Managing daily organic social media content across all channels.
- Writing catchy & on-brand captions to accompany social media posts.
- Interacting with our loyal Facebook and Instagram communities.
- Undertaking Influencer outreach by sourcing new influencers and faces to represent our brand, and building a brand-aligned global seeding list
- Co-ordinating and managing all social influencer partnerships & strategies including Writing Influencer creative briefs, mailers and copy
- Incorporating key marketing strategies and sales campaigns into social media content.
- Managing the social media calendar in collaboration with the wider marketing calendar to plan and schedule social media activity.
- Reporting on all social media/online activity to the wider business on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, providing regular insights and recommendations.
- Assisting in Campaign Photoshoot Production.
- Content creation, anything from co-ordinating and executing mini-shoots to creating on brand imagery to be used across our social channels.
- Sample management for PR, Gifting, Influencers and Photo shoots.
Benefits and perks
- Work with a fun, positive and & Creative Team in a beautiful creative space in Sunny Byron Bay
Skills and experience
Skills & Experience required for this role:
- Strong experience in Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest platforms.
- Must have a strong understanding of the Mister Zimi tone of voice.
- Positive, enthusiastic and can think outside the box.
- Experience in a similar role and love spending hours on Instagram.
- A love of fashion, colour and Mister Zimi!
- Available to work flexible working hours.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for brand planning?
- How would you rate your English language skills?