Advertiser: Mr. Scaffold Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Management
- Varied IT role
- Located in Wetherill Park
- Great team environment
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Manager to join our team on a permanent basis - you will be reporting directly to the General Manager.
As this is a standalone role, you will be responsible for all IT related issues in our fast growing business.
Your proactive approach as well as your accuracy, enthusiasm, commitment and strong work ethic will see you succeed in this fantastic opportunity.
Duties will include but not limited to:
Managing all IT related systems including telephone/mobiles and support
Network systems maintenance and improvement
Running web design and development / website support
Help desk for local and remote users
VPN setup and support
Projects for IT development as set by General Manager
Providing support to our other sites - City office, VIC, QLD and WA. Possible Interstate travel
You will need the following in order to be successful in this role:
Advanced Microsoft – Excel
MYOB Account Right Live
Solid Networking and IT administration experience
Microsoft Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Exchange 2010
Microsoft Terminal Services
Website design and development experience
Microsoft Studio and Abode Suite, VBScript, VBA
A thorough understanding of IP Networking
Backup and Replication
You must have your own transport, the office isn't accessible via public transport.
You will be rewarded with a salary package commensurate with your experience as well as the opportunity to be part of a very successful business.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?