Real Estate Receptionist
Advertiser: Real Equity Estate AgentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Real Equity Estate Agents
We have an excellent opportunity for a driven, highly organised and customer focused individual to join our team.
The ideal candidate will love being organised, being the first point of contact, being involved in multiple tasks at the one time and taking the lead in organising and coordinating our team.
This candidate will also display a strong customer centricity in everything they do, a positive can do attitude and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Data entry experience is required along with proficiency in Google for business programs. would be preferred. This role requires experience in a similar role and ideally Real Estate experience.
The position is full time, 5 days per week. The applicant must be able to work Saturdays and will be given a day off during the week.
A full drivers licence is also required.
If this role suits you please email your resume to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your highest level of education?