No Experience Necessary Property Manager
Advertiser: Habitat Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Have you always been interested in Real Estate but never knew where to start? Are you looking to change careers and try something new?
The Real Estate ads always want an experienced or licensed property manager...? Why not enquire with us and try the role first!
(Of course if you are experienced or have some experience we are happy to chat further also - our office might be just what you're looking for!)
We are seeking a well presented, motivated person to join our team - we want to train in house so you are shown correctly and thoroughly and not 'thrown in the deep end!'. You MUST HAVE at least FOUR YEARS EXPERIENCE previously in sales, customer service, hospitality or an office! (Please note this is a definite requirement -do not apply if you don't have this already!) You must OWN a car and be willing to undertake your real estate license as soon as possible.
Our property managers manage LESS properties so there should be LESS stress - We want you to enjoy your position and get to love Real Estate! Get inducted, learn the ropes, meet our clients and get nurtured in the role - so you will end up loving property management like we all do!
We are a smaller size Real Estate office and we are very proud of our rent roll. We aim to provide an efficient, honest and friendly service that is very professional. You will be inducted/trained by the senior property manager but also will see all facets of how our office works as we are a small business. Do you like to work autonomously, independently and some work place flexibility? - then this role is for you.
You must be CONFIDENT and INTERESTED in properties, the market, investment, mortgages, maintenance, people, accounts etc etc!
Things that you must have:
* Professional and energetic attitude to work - no clock watchers please!
* Computer and excellent administration skills
* Ability to work unsupervised - this is very important!
* A willingness to be apart of a great team where everyone helps each other
* A current drivers license and car preferred (you will receive a car allowance for use of your car).
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal - you MUST be able to spell, or at least double check your work with spell check!
Previous applicants need not apply - thank you.
If you are looking for a change and a fresh start please send a QUICK email with some small background info about yourself and attach a resume to.
Please DO NOT just apply through SEEK by hitting the button. We do not read these applications.
Personality and motivation are everything - take pride in sending a quick email introducing yourself, some of your background and what you're looking to achieve in your new role!
If you already have experience in REAL ESTATE and want to discuss more details about how our office culture/dynamics might be suitable for you - please contact Emma directly on 0410 541 450.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?