Advertiser: Complete Tree ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Main Details/duties of this position are:
Monday to Friday - 22 Hours per week approx.
. Receptionist & Telephone Duties
. Customer Frontline Relations, Booking of Jobs
. Reckon - Date Entry, Bills, Invoicing, Wages.
. Reconciliation & maintaining accurate Debtors & Creditors
. Debtor Collection and Banking
. Organize Staff Training & Inductions & maintain staff records.
. Filing & Scanning
. Assistance to Manager - with job organisation and paperwork
. Assist the Office Manager as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: The successful Applicant will have previous office experience with skills in all of the duties listed above. This includes Word, Excel and Microsoft Office. An eye for detail, conscientious, and willing to learn would be welcome.
RECKON / QUICKBOOKS EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?