Client Services Associate
Advertiser: Integral Private WealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
Integral Private Wealth is a financial services company delivering tailored wealth management services to help build, manage and preserve wealth.
We are passionate about helping our clients, communities and each other be our best. We have an established customer base which is primarily represented by high net wealth individuals.
We are a highly reputable and stable financial services organisation. Given this, Integral Private Wealth regularly features in the media including publications The Sydney Morning Herald, Australian Financial Review and The Australian. Additionally, Integral Private Wealth has received numerous national accolades including:
- Australia's Top 50 Advisors (The Australian 2018 & 2019)
- Top 50 Most Influential Advisors in Australia (Financial Standard 2018)
- Multiple Westpac Group awards (2008 - 2014)
The successful candidate will provide exceptional service to our valued client base. Given the role is client-based you will require exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills. In return, you will receive training, a competitive salary, a unique opportunity to be part of a growing financial services company and work with a highly-skilled, energetic and dynamic team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Receptionist duties including greeting clients on arrival and answering/directing incoming calls.
- Build relationships with existing clients and being accountable by meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments and controlling access to the Principal Advisor and Executive Chairman.
- Adhoc duties as required including basic administration tasks.
- Provide thorough customer service experience and effectively manage queries and requests.
Skills and experience
- Previous customer service experience is essential.
- Previous administration experience is preferred but not essential.
- Having an energetic, positive, proactive, helpful, friendly and professional manner.
- Administration, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication.
- Presentable and professional demeanour
- Previous financial service experience is preferred but not essential
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Working in a supportive, professional and dynamic team-based work environment
- A culture that highly regards their staff
- Opportunity to progress your career in private wealth with a highly regarded firm.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted given the significant interest in this role.
May we kindly request that no recruitment companies contact Integral Private Wealth with regard to this advertisement.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?