Advertiser: Rock PropertyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
About the business and the role
ROCK is a residential property investment adviser and manager that is run by investors, for investors. We help our clients buy, renovate, manage, maintain and develop residential property, without the sleepless nights.
The Portfolio Manager will work closely with the Rentals Team Manager and the Admin and Maintenance Teams to administer all aspects of the property portfolio. In addition, the role will assist and advise clients in the acquisition of new properties to enhance their existing portfolio.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the Manager of the Rentals team, the Portfolio Manager will be clearly spoken and persuasive. You will excite investors when providing property advice because property is the thing that flicks your switch.
Your thorough approach to work and your ability to multi-task will help you provide a premium service to both investors and tenants. Organising your time effectively will allow you to manage the day-to-day aspects of current properties, whilst growing your client base. Your ability to learn will take you further on your property investment journey as you gain first-hand wisdom and encouragement to increase your own portfolio.
For more information please email email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)