Real Estate Sales / Personal Assistant
Advertiser: DFM Properties Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Are you looking to start a rewarding career in the Real Estate industry?
Learn from the best whilst working in a market leading office which has been servicing Eastwood and the surrounding districts since 1974. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team, to assist in all arears of the business and learn the fundamentals of our industry. The role will have a strong focus on sales support and administration with the opportunity to become a fully-fledged real estate agent as you display increasing competence in your role. This position can be very rewarding, and a life changing career move for the right person.
The key purpose of this role is to provide support to the Principal and Sales Manager, and in turn be taught the art of real estate sales.
The role will include:
- Assisting with open homes
- Attending to buyer enquiries
- Open home follow up
- Marketing and sales administration
- Telephone and door-to-door prospecting
- Attending sales meeting
- Liaising with vendors to arrange photography, property styling and marketing material
- Appointment and diary management
The successful applicant will:
- Must have a current NSW Driver License
- Either own or have regular access to a car
- Preferably live in the Northern Districts / Eastwood area
- Preferably have a current Certificate of Registration (not essential)
- Be a clear and concise communicator
- Be well presented at all times
- Be self-motivated and eager to learn
- An ability to speak Mandarin or Cantonese would be advantageous (not essential)
- Must be available to work Saturdays
How to Apply:
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
* Please no employment agencies