Administration AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Based in Moama, NSW, we require an administration assistant to join a busy manufacturing team. Reporting to the Finance and Hose Managers you will be responsible for the day to day administration tasks of the Fluid Solutions Department.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- MYOB Experience.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable experience.
- The ability to liaise with external stakeholders
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Have prior work experience in a similar role.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Organisational skills with the ability to adapt to different departments within the organisation.
- Advanced level of experience in Microsoft Office
- The ability to listen
- A great team and 'can do' attitude that strives towards improvement
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a remuneration package that reflects their skills and experience, friendly team environment, and up-to-date software and equipment.
Find out more about Byford Equipment:
Byford Equipment has over 40 years experience and prides itself on delivering innovative products through design and utilising the intellectual property of its greatest assets, its people. Byford Equipment is a proven leading Australian manufacturer in the fabrication of stainless steel, duplex metals and aluminium products for the storage and transportation industries.
Please visit our website www.byfordequipment.com.au for further information about our company and the innovative products we build. Search Byford Equipment on YouTube and view the videos uploaded by Chris Nisbet for a first-hand look at some of the innovative products you will be working with.
Byford Equipment is an equal opportunity employer.
Only applications submitted online will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?