Real Estate Administration Assistant
Advertiser: Total Property Management – BrightpartnersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Total Property Management is offering an exciting opportunity for a full time Administration Assistant. We are seeking applications from candidates who are highly motivated and able to work independently.
Some experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential. If you are looking to establish your real estate career then this is the pathway for you. You will have a highly supportive and collaborative team to guide you and excellent training in all aspects of real estate practice in one of the most exclusive real estate offices in Canberra.
The successful candidate will provide full administration support to the property management and sales team. Learn all aspects of portfolio management over time with future opportunities to be involved with leasing, property inspections and provide office support to clients and our team.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
A current driver’s license is required.
Remuneration will be discussed upon upon application and previous administration experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?