Advertiser: Fencing and Gate CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Feb 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Couriers, Drivers & Postal Services
bout the business
We are a fast paced Fencing manufacturing company who prides itself on the highest quality of workmanship and products in the marketplace. We push ourselves to constantly grow and improve not only our presence in the market but our approach to customer service and customer satisfaction.
About the role
Reporting directly into the Dispatch Manager, you'll be working in a small team, packing orders and delivering to customer sites or workshops around the Sydney area
Benefits and perks
You'll be welcomed into a family owned business and given the opportunity to implement new policies and positive change. Backed by supportive management and a positive family owned business.
Skills and experience
The role is based in a warehouse environment & on the road doing deliveries - the ideal candidate will have previous experience operating forklifts and picking orders. Orders are MANUAL UNLOAD and Hiab off
- Previous stores & warehousing experience
- Safety Orientated
- Forklift license
- Heavy lifting capabilities
- Ability to work day shift
- MR License
- Hiab License & Experience
- Punctual and reliable
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Proven Work History and able to proved 2 x referees
- How many years' experience do you have as a delivery driver?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?