Advertiser: Marketing Domain Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
We are a rapidly expanding company looking for a Web Developer with WordPress experience.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a WordPress web developer who has strong technical skills, enjoys challenges and problem solving, is self-motivated. We want to hire someone who has a real passion for eCommerce websites and cooking up creative solutions.
Marketing Sweet has a distinct customer service & can-do attitude. We have a brilliant sense of humour and are passionate about helping business owners. We promote a brilliant work-life balance and strive for a better workplace every day.
Here’s how we started off 2020: https://youtu.be/I9DkOPOT8BA
This is a rare opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading marketing companies. We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry with over 200 reviews. Our team and company are expanding rapidly and we are looking for more people who love the digital space as much as we do to join our amazing team. Our fantastic director is always pushing the company and all employees further to make sure we all reach our potential so you can look forward to a long and bright future with Marketing Sweet.
- To love working at Marketing Sweet & eCommerce websites
- Serve as an eCommerce Developer on assigned projects
- Brainstorming ideas to present and implement effective and practical solutions
- Researching, testing and integrating 3rd party systems, payment gateways and plugins via APIs/web services
- Provide estimates and then provide high quality work within estimates
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to implement solutions
- Work with the design team in shaping an optimal user experience
- Communicate with project managers to provide regular progress updates
- Develop, test, and deploy features, optimizations, bug fixes, custom functionality, and integrations that span both front-end and back-end
- Assist and train clients to maintain their own websites
- Maintain knowledge of current web, ecommerce, and mobile technologies and best practices
You Must Be:
- Able to work in a team and autonomously
- Able to prioritise tasks
- Highly organised and time-efficient
- Able to deliver to our clients’ needs
- A fast learner
- Able to follow instructions and processes
- Proactive in work and life
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Able to adapt and learn newer technologies
- An analytical thinker, logic driven and able to solve problems
- And have keen eye for detail
Skills We Need:
- Brilliant communication with both clients and staff members
- 1+ years of experience in WordPress is essential
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL and Hosting fundamentals
- Knowledge in basic design principles
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Experience with WooCommerce is advantageous
- Experience with Hosting, DNS & Domains is advantageous
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, the prerequisites are:
- A Personalised Cover Letter
- List of working links to websites that you have completed
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Due to the influx of applicants, please do not call but feel free to email any queries you may have.
*Recruitment agencies - we've got it covered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web developer?