- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- $45,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Hendon Semiconductors is a South Australian based company, specialising in the design and manufacture of microelectronic products including integrated circuits, thick film hybrids and surface mounted PCB assemblies for markets where electronics is a key technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a critical role in the future direction of the organisation. The Warehouse storeman will report directly to the Purchasing Manager.
You will be required to demonstrate your ability to meet the following criteria:
- Efficient material receivable and dispatch
- Ensure accuracy of warehouse systems
- Ensure a safe workplace
- Hold a current forklift license
- Carry out Stocktakes
- Release materials to manufacturing as required
- Documentation of goods in and out using the company’s SAP system
A background with the following attributes will be highly regarded:
- Excellent communication skills
- Action orientated and be internally customer focused
- Can work unsupervised and always acts with integrity and trust
- Has good attention to detail with lateral thinking ability
- Previous experience with warehousing in a manufacturing environment
- Must have previous experience in the use of SAP system.
Hendon Semiconductors offers its employees additional benefits including, free gym membership and great working conditions.
If you believe you have the motivation, enthusiasm and will to succeed in a fast growing manufacturing environment, then please send you resume to the email below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a storeperson?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?