NDIS Support Coordinator | Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Advertiser: InstacareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
NDIS Support Coordinator
Instacare is looking for a NDIS Support Coordinator who is based on the Mornington Peninsula with a passion for the disability care space to join our vibrant team.
At Instacare, we help people with disability navigate the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) providing premium plan management and support coordination services.
The NDIS Support Coordinator role reports to a Team Leader and is responsible for delivering a seamless experience to our clients, to assist them with their NDIS plans and provide support to ensure they can access the full benefits of their NDIS plans to achieve their life goals.
What you need
- Relevant qualification and/or extensive experience in allied health, disability or community services.
- A strong understanding of how disability can impact on a person's life.
- Experience coordinating specialist services for those with complex needs working with cross-functional teams.
- A positive attitude with a flexible and adaptive nature to respond to the changing needs of our clients.
- Excellent project management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Happy to travel up to an hour to see clients.
What we offer
- An exciting opportunity to help grow and contribute an exciting new business that plays a vital role in supporting people with disability achieve their life goals.
- A positive and open work culture.
- Our head office is based in a brand new office in Scoresby.
- Permanent full-time position.
- Access to ongoing support and training/developmental opportunities.
Apply for the role
To apply for this role, upload your CV and a cover letter telling us why you are the best person for this role to SEEK by Wednesday 5th February 2020, 5.00pm.
For more information on Instacare visit http://www.instacare.com.au
Successful applicants will need to pass a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a National Criminal History Check and have a valid Australian Drivers Licence.
Instacare promotes a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people. We encourage all people, including people with disability, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Island people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds, to apply for this role.
Instacare does not accept unsolicited calls/CVs from recruitment agencies.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?