Property Management Assistant/Admin
Advertiser: Virgo Patterson RealtyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Looking for the next step in your Real Estate career?
Join our team as a Receptionist/Administrator
We are seeking a dynamic individual willing to invest time and effort in the Virgo Patterson brand of professionalism, service and discretion and in building and maintaining strong relationships. Working alongside other Property Management Administrator's we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our supportive and professional team.
This role would ideally suit an admin focused individual looking to further develop their skills and knowledge in the Property Management sphere. Here you will utilise your administration skills to ensure streamlined and organised systems & procedures in support of our team.
Virgo Patterson provide a diverse working environment and whilst your role may vary daily, it will include:
- Providing administration support to the Property Management team
- File maintenance
- Uploading advertising
- Answering phones
- Customer service
- Entry/Exit reports
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- High level of relationship management and ability to build trust and respect
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong administration, organisation and computer skills
- Real estate agents representative certificate A MUST.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good presentation
Virgo Patterson has much to be proud of - but nothing more so than its people. If you feel you have what it takes to step into this role and become an integral part of our Property Management team please apply!
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*No recruitment agencies
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?