Property Management Assistant
Advertiser: Ian McNamee and Partners Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
About the business and the role
Ian McNamee & Partners is an award winning agency that specialise in all facets of real estate across Queanbeyan and the Canberra Region.
We currently have a vacancy for a motivated individual with an interest in real estate to join our outgoing and fast-paced Property Management team. The ideal candidate for this position would display outstanding attention to detail, be extremely customer service focused and have a vibrant, well-mannered personality.
The successful candidate would either have experience in Property Management or be willing to undertake a traineeship and obtain the required accredited qualifications.
The role will include:
- Working alongside a Senior Manager on a portfolio of properties in the Queanbeyan area
- Conducting routine inspections/open homes
- Property reporting
- Maintenance and work orders
- Leases, notices and rental documentation
- Liaising with clients
- Managing online advertising
- Great organisational and administrative skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Confident and well presented
- Customer service experience
- A valid driver's licence
- A Certificate of Registration (desirable, but not essential)
- Available for Saturday open homes
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity with Ian McNamee & Partners please apply with your current resume and covering letter.
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Job tasks and responsibilities
Assisting Senior Property Manager