Insurance Broker - Account Executive
Advertiser: Reg Leis Insurance ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jan 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Reg Leis Insurance Services has a fabulous career opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join our general insurance broking team.
Reg Leis Insurance Services is a well established general insurance broking business providing professional advice and insurance solutions to individuals and businesses Australia wide. We are part of Ausure Insurance Brokers who are members of the Steadfast Group, the largest network of insurance brokers in Australia and New Zealand.
We're looking for someone who can:
- provide professional, expert advice and personal service to a diverse range of small to medium enterprises and individual clients in a timely, technically accurate and cost effective manner
- develop strong relationships with all stakeholders including clients and underwriters
- manage the ongoing needs of an existing portfolio of commercial, rural and domestic business ensuring portfolio retention and profitability
- negotiate effectively with underwriters on behalf of clients
- proactively work to develop new business and generate sales to grow the portfolio
- maintain financial management and debtor control of the portfolio
- complete admin tasks with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- maintain and develop insurance product knowledge, technical skills and compliance by undertaking ongoing training and professional development
- maintain and continuously improve business systems and processes
- work as part of a team to achieve business/team objectives
What you'll ideally have:
- Tier 1 Insurance Broking qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience working in the insurance broking or general insurance industry
- Commercial insurance product knowledge
- Strong technical capability with experience interpreting policy wordings, providing policy coverage advice and an ability to make comparisons between insurance products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office 365 as well as broking and quoting systems currently used in the insurance industry
- Strong organisation and administrative skills with an eye for detail and accuracy.
What we'll give you in return
A great opportunity to work within a friendly, positive, professional team where you'll have the chance to continue to grow and develop. As an Authorised Representative, you'll also have access to exclusive Steadfast Group benefits. Your remuneration will reflect your skills and experience in relation to the role responsibilities.
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you?
Please send your cover letter and resume, outlining your interest in the role using the Apply Now button.
Learn more about us here: www.regleis.com.au
You must currently have the right to live and work in Australia permanently. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Enquiries from recruitment agencies are not required for this position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have sales experience in the insurance industry?