Back End Developer
Advertiser: 1-Stop Connections Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Competitive Salary + Super and Benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
The focus of this role will be API development, utilizing microservices, and implementing solutions to solve problems on a global scale. Working alongside a high performing group of Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Product Owners the Developer role will be an integral part of the 1-Stop team and translating business requirements into technical resolutions.
Who you are.
With an increase in projects in the next 12 months, we are looking for somebody who can take the Developer role and make it their own. You will be able to make recommendations on projects and strategies, research ideas, and bring a fresh perspective to a growing industry.
Proven success in .Net Core, C#, and Visual Studio is vital, paired with a collaborative and enthusiastic mindset and a willingness to learn new concepts, skills, and technologies would be the ideal applicant.
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Prior success in:
- Strong C# .Net Core development skills
- RESTful APIs
- AWS Stack – API Gateway, Lambda Functions, Cognito
- SQL Server development
- Messaging system experience with JSON, XML
- Working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of the Shipping/Transportation industry and awareness of the major companies who operate in this industry is desirable but not necessary
- UNIX scripting experience
- Angular 2+ a bonus
- Messaging system experience with JSON, XML and EDIFACT
- Cassandra or other NOSQL databases
- Passionate about usability and customer experience
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to design your role and develop your career
- Mentoring and on the job learning opportunities
- Brand new office in Redfern
- Collaborative, multicultural and fun environment
- Friday drinks and pizza
- Monthly birthday cakes
- Company table tennis competitions
Who we are.
Established in Sydney in 2002, 1 Stop is a world leader in developing innovative solutions for the global port community. We work closely with industry operators to understand both shared and specific challenges. Our suite of tailored and integrated products has been developed to help streamline operations, enhance efficiency and optimize productivity throughout the supply chain.
Our customers include shipping lines, ports and terminal operators, freight forwarders, customer brokers, 3PLs, trucking companies, rail operators, importers and exporters.
1 Stop is committed to creating an exceptional work culture that supports our vision and values. This commitment has twice been recognized by the Australian Business Awards. In 2014 and 2017 we won an ABA100 Employer of Choice award, recognizing our commitment to creating a stimulating and successful workplace.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a software developer?
- How many years' experience do you have working in an agile environment?