Head of Human Resources
Advertiser: Many Rivers Microfinance LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Head of Organisational & People Development
This stand-alone HR Manager position is reporting directly to the CEO and as such the responsibilities range from hands-on HR generalist tasks with a strong focus on sourcing and developing talent, to providing strategic advice and assistance to senior management on the critical areas of workforce planning, leadership development and change management, all in the effort to enable Many Rivers to achieve its Mission and Objectives. Some of the main responsibilities include
- Manage the recruitment and onboarding processes and practices
- Proactively contribute to strengthen a culture based on our values
- Perform capability needs analysis, develop and implement group & individual learning programs, including external vendor collaboration
- Coach team leaders to improve their HR skills and awareness of talent development, performance management and generalist HR topics.
- Develop, implement and manage Many Rivers’ organisational policies; including administration of the Work, Health & Safety as well as the Working with Vulnerable People Incident Management processes
- Engage with team members across Australia to identify opportunities for process excellence and innovation through talent development and coaching.
About Many Rivers
Inspired by Christian values, Many Rivers exists to help Indigenous and other Australians in disadvantaged circumstances to improve their situations through the provision of microenterprise and community economic development support.
Our clients are seeking to move from welfare dependency to self-reliance, to make a valuable contribution to their communities and to the broader economy. We create change and economic opportunities through our work.
Who We Are Looking For?
We are looking for a dynamic, results driven and “hands-on” Human Resources Manager ready to make a strategic and personal investment into addressing disadvantage in Australia. This role could be for you, if you are an experienced HR generalist with a strong passion for developing talent and organisational processes.
- Fully aligned to Many Rivers’ Mission and Objectives
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Human Resources, with demonstrated experience in talent management, performance management and people development.
- Proficiency in technology use and proven ability to adopt new technologies.\
- Proven ability to take an advisory and consultative approach across all levels of the organisation
Successful candidates will be required to complete pre-employment checks including Reference Checks, Criminal History check and Equifax Check.
Please apply with CV and Cover Letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?