Advertiser: WorkPac - BiloelaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jan 2020
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
• Competitive hourly rates + Super on all hours
• 7 on rotating rosters, 12.5 hour days
• Meals and camp accommodation provided
About our Client
Our client is a coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal operating on a site in the Middlemount Region and are seeking skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals to join their production team in ongoing opportunities.
About the Role
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 785, 789 and 793 Haul Trucks. As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client's production requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 785, 789 and 793 Haul Trucks.
• Work rotating 7 on roster
• Pre-start checks
• Maintain equipment
• Operate equipment safely
• Follow company policies and procedures
• 2 years mine site operating experience
• Current Drivers Licence
• Standard 11 Induction
• Current Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
• RII Competencies for Haul truck
• Dumps & Tip Heads experience
• Black Coal Competencies for Haul Truck and Water Truck Operations Desirable
• A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after our employees is important to us. Through our myrewards platform, we offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people