Advertiser: Custom BusMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jan 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
- Custom Bus, a member of the Dunn Group of Companies, is looking for an accounts team member for its automotive manufacturing business in St Marys. We assemble & supply buses for government and other transport operators around Australia and have service & production facilities in Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane.
- Payroll, Superannuation, Payroll Tax and WorkCover processing
- Accounts payable and Accounts receivable
- Transaction processing and reconciliations
- Assisting with month end and year end tasks
- Liasing with different key stakeholders of the business
- Administrative tasks
- Other adhoc tasks as required
- Degree in accounting/finance
- Working towards CA / CPA / CIMA
- 2-3 years experience within a similar job
- MYOB EXO/ Advanced & Syspro ERP knowledge advantageous
- Fluency in Office 365 including MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritise and high attention to detail
- Permanent full-time position
- Growth opportunities
- Immediate start
A strong work ethic is a must. Previous experience in a similar role will be highly regarded, however full training on all systems will be provided to the right applicant.
In return, Custom Bus can offer a fantastic team environment, strong management backing and significant drive to help you to succeed. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you would like to become part of one of the fastest growing automotive manufacturing companies in Australia, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?