Customer Relations Representative
Advertiser: Bostik Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- $50,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Bostik is one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world today. Bostik develop smart solutions that touch and improve people’s daily lives and focus on three key sectors: Industry, Construction and Home, Office & School. We have a proud history and a smart future, and we are excited about the next growth phrase within our Customer Relations team.
About the role:
This role will see you working as a Customer Relations Representative within the Bostik Australia Team. Reported to the Team Leader, your role will require inbound and outbound calls to external and internal customers with some upselling initiatives. Your main focus is to provide excellent Customer Service and support, through prompt order entry, management of backorders and adhering to phone targets.
- Taking Inbound phone calls relating to customer orders, enquiries, and delivery times
- Making Outbound phone calls relating to orders, promotions and campaigns
- Upselling and negotiating with customers to increase orders
- Action credit, return goods and pricing requests for customers
- Liaise with the sales department, the production and other areas within the business
- Data Entry/Keying in orders via phone, fax and email orders
- Ad hoc Administration support
- Ideally you will have some exposure working within a medium to large Customer Service/Contact Centre/Call Centre environment
- Excellent communication and phone manner skills and the ability to build rapport quickly with your fellow team members and customers
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to problem solve, a desire to achieve results and meet deadlines
- Willing to learn Outbound sales skills and develop them further
Why work for Bostik?
For over a century now, Bostik has been operating on the culture of success, innovation and delivering high performance. We attract smart and talented people to join our business and we thrive to reward our employees with:
- Opportunity to engage and work alongside your leaders and managers, who will develop and mentor you
- Working hours will be Monday to Friday – 8:30am – 4:36pm
- Car Park provided and/or accessibility to public transport
- Staff discount card for Lamannas and other local shops and facilities in the Essendon Fields area
- Wellness Programs and fresh fruit delivered on site
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability and much more
If you are a self-motivated, energetic, career focused individual looking for a company that will take you to the next step in 2020, then choose a career with purpose; choose a career with Bostik!
If you have the required experience, skills and desire to make your mark with Bostik Australia, then click on the APPLY NOW Button. Alternatively, please contact Niki Seeley – Talent Acquisition Manager at Bostik Australia on 9351 5242.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services representative?