Cargo Traffic Agent
Advertiser: KOREAN AIRMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Airlines
Korean Air is an innovative, award winning international airline. We are among the top 20 airlines in the world in terms of passengers carried
and are also top ranked in international freight carrying. We operate scheduled flights to 127 cities in 44 countries and employs over 20,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking a well-presented, enthusiastic Cargo Traffic agent and Sales Representative on a CONTRACT basis.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Communicating with freight Forwarders, customers & service providers in regards to bookings, operations etc.
- Daily import/export cargo operations
- Sales & Pricing Administration operations
- Other duties relevant to the position
Essential requirements are :
- Completed Bachelor Degree University graduate
- Fluent English & Korean, both written & spoken is essential
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- G-Suite knowledge required
- Required to work flexible roster schedule (Cargo - early morning shifts)
- Commitment to understanding customer service
All candidates must provide evidence to show the right to work in Australia
Please submit a cover letter and resume (not more than 2 pages)
** Only those applicants who are successful in obtaining an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date : Friday 31st Jan 2020