IT Field Services
Advertiser: FixTel Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $60,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the business
Fixtel Services Australia (FSA) is a leading provider of services to Telecommunication Providers, OEMs, Government and Enterprise with quality delivery across Australia. Being born out of the deregulation of the Australian telecommunications industry in the 1980's. The 30 years of experience extends across all facets of the telecommunications and infrastructure industries.
Our client is a global company that has developed one of the most innovative IoT solution of our time. By merging the world's largest asset class, Real Estate, with the world's fastest growing industry, Health and Wellness, our client has redefined the way society views but also embraces wellness. It is a remarkable story of how technology and innovation working together brings balance back into everyday lives, would you like to be part of that journey? Who wouldn't be, apply now for your chance to make a difference.
About the role
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will oversee field operations including but not limited to commissioning, auditing and ongoing support for site revisits of commissioning agents
Benefits and perks
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- An opportunity to work for an exciting and rapidly growing diversified project and services company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team
- Career progression and excellent training and development
- Excellent office location and team culture
- Opportunity to join a growing company
Skills and experience
- +2 years hands experience within a fast-paced Call Centre, Network Operations environment;
- User application experience using SimPRO, Office 365 applications.
- Ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across various systems;
- Understanding, exposure and or hands on experience with IoT technologies
- IT Analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies. Desired integration experience using MS Flow, Cognito Forms, mailParser, docParser, SimPRO, Shopify, Hubspot, Xero, Zendesk and Power BI advantage.
- Cabling and IT Installations is an advantage
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?