- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jan 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Due to business growth, Verifact is seeking to employ two experienced Traffic Control Supervisors. One position will be Brisbane based and another Gold Coast based. Both roles will have significant travel within the designated area and surrounding regions
Working in this fast-paced, client-driven environment, the successful applicant will be responsible for client satisfaction at the Ganger / Foreman level. The Supervisor must also understand the capabilities and size of their workforce to allow them to meet the needs of our clients, the workforce and the company.
The Traffic Control Supervisor will report directly to the Operations Manager, however, is required to work in a team with other Operational Staff.
Education, Technical skills and knowledge
- MUST have Traffic Control Tickets (Traffic Management, Control Traffic with a Stop/Slow Bat & Traffic Management Implementation);
- Traffic Management Design (TMD) would be highly desirable or must be able to be obtained within 6 months of employment;
- Must have a current Drivers Licence; &
- Working knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety as well as MUTCD Part 3 and TCASAP.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated supervisory experience;
- Strong communication, interaction and leadership skills with the ability to onboard TC’s, induct and motivate a team;
- Strong industry passion, initiative, flexibility and commitment;
- Problem-solving skills; &
- Delivering results and exceeding customer expectations;
To apply for this position click 'Apply Now'.
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have Traffic Management Control Traffic with a Stop/Slow Bat & Traffic Management Traffic Management Implementation tickets?