Online Customer Service 2ICPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50 - $59k
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
About the business
We are one of Australia's leading men's fashion retail groups, expanding year by year. Be apart of the Shared Services digital department with a cohesive team culture and an emphasis on work/life balance. A great opportunity to expand your fashion retail career in a lively head office support team.
About the role
As the 2IC of our growing Customer Service department, you will be
- enthusiastic about the continued digital support of our online and in-store customers, internal brand teams and external stakeholders; across the entire family of brands.
- Supporting the Customer Service manager with admin tasks, also supporting the various departments within the company. You will be primarily responsible for supporting the team with escalations and resolutions.
- Responsible for supporting and the continued training of the customer service agents in the team, taking on any escalations with confidence and enthusiasm to ensure best possible customer experience, 100% of the time.
- The role will also include elements of logistical, technical support and project work throughout the year so you must have an eye for detail and the ability to multitask.
This is a great opportunity for someone ready to take their retail management career to the next level and break into head office life.
Benefits and perks
Our hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm and we are closed on public holidays.
We are a social group who take work/life balance very seriously. We have bi-weekly health visits from the HBP Group to keep you on track.
Opportunities to grow within the company.
Situated in the heart of Waterloo we are surrounded by some of Sydney's best cafes, restaurants, pubs and open spaces including The East Village in Zetland and the new Infinity building at Green Square.
Plenty of public transport and parking options.
Bi-weekly social gatherings, company wide, giving you the opportunity to co-mingle with all departments.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you must show that you have;
- Strong leadership skills and proven excellence in communication is a must (written & spoken).
- A proven track record of customer service resolutions for complaints and queries
- At least 1 year of prior experience in team management (2IC, team leader etc.) or equivalent
- Fashion and/or Jewellery retail experience preferred
- Previous experience using Zendesk & Magento will be highly considered
- Prior knowledge of CRM's / ERP's is preferred. Please list any programs that you have experience using in your application.
- Passion for all things digital and retail e-commerce, knowledge of the industry and its direction.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?