Positions VacantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jan 2020
- Alice Springs & Central Australia
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
PATCHES is seeking highly motivated
Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists,
Exercise Physiologists, Speech Pathologists, Clinical Social Workers, Clinical and General Psychologists to join our National transdisciplinary therapy service in our two NT regions -Central Australia, Alice Springs and Top End, Darwin.
PATCHES is a national, dynamic organisation with competitive (20-40%) above award rate remuneration, commitment to professional development and diverse travel opportunities while working alongside highly experienced clinicians.
- Qualifications enabling practice in the relevant discipline
- Demonstrated experience in therapy planning and delivering evidence-based therapy
- Excellent verbal and written skills (clinical progress notes, report writing and case summary)
- Ability to work within a growing, dynamic transdisciplinary team
- Experience working with the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Relevant professional registration (e.g. AHPRA, Australian Psychological Society, Speech Pathology Australia, Exercise and Sports Science Australia)
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Clearance and Working with Children Check
To find out more about our service please visit www.patches-paediatrics.com.au, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Chris Briody (Therapy Services Manager) 0455 028 813.