- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Engineering - Hardware
Since 2009, Emirates Leisure Retail Australia (ELRA), a fully owned subsidiary of the high profile Emirates Group, has been focused on elevating the food and beverage offer for the travelling consumer in airports.
Emirates Leisure Retail are undertaking an update of the Information Technology infrastructure in our stores across Australia and New Zealand.The Infrastructure Engineer will form part of the team to update this infrastructure.
The responsibilities of the role will include (but are not limited to):
- Deploying POS equipment, back office servers to stores distributed through Australia and NZ.
- Asset management through deployment
- Provide onsite help and support
- Undertake business, solutions and technical requirements analysis to identify and maximise opportunities to use information and technology to improve ELRA’s processes and reporting, ensuring that solutions delivered align with requirements and are innovative, efficient and practical.
- Provide a proactive interface between the provision of Information, Technology services and the end users in order to ensure that all available technology is used effectively and efficiently,
- Develop and deliver effective, efficient and secure information services and communication networks that are responsive to ELRA’s needs.
- Provide technical analysis (with options) of business requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Technical Analysis and/or Architecture and/or Consulting Services.
Relevant experience and understanding of user needs of information and communication technologies and systems.
- Similar experience in rolling out infrastructure preferably in the hospitality sector.
- A reasonable background in a technical role
- A strong understanding of a broad spectrum of products, technologies and solutions
- Ability to review and analyse business process.
- Support the development of effective working relationships with stakeholders and include qualities such as ethics, trustworthiness, and personal organization
Applicants must be Australian permanent residents or Australian citizens.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click ‘apply’ to start your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?