- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jan 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
The successful candidate will assist in the management of local Australian IT systems and infrastructure support, ensuring smooth business operations. This role is forms part of our global team, providing first level helpdesk support, as well as onsite and remote support, local vendors and suppliers. to a variety of technologies.
What we need
Reporting to the IT and Technical Services Manager, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring appropriate infrastructure designs (including configuration and tuning configuration) to deliver optimal performance
- Follow IT application and infrastructure project plan
- Implement and maintain required information systems, processes and procedures for efficient company management
- Manage local application development
- Incident Management: provide a timely response to internally raised incident / problems for all faults working to predefined KPIs and SLAs.
- Assist with the delivery of IT projects
- Support the proactive planning, reporting and execution of infrastructure growth for Australia
- Change Management: Perform move, add or delete changes on the network / server / voice infrastructure as per standard change process in co-ordination with shared services
- Asset Management: Maintain and manage the IT related assets
- Follow corporate IT policies and procedures, comply to audit and SOX requirements
This role would be suited to someone with Level 2 experience who is looking for their next opportunity.
What you’ll bring
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or a related discipline
- 2 years’ experience in end-user support, system and network administration
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications, including PC hardware and MS Windows operating systems
- Good working knowledge of VMWare, networking, wireless and security
- Good project management and analytical skills
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal and possess a great phone manner
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, click ‘Apply for this Job’
Who we are?
Brady Australia is part of Brady Corporation, a US-based international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Its products and services play a key role in helping companies to comply with safety regulations, improve productivity and performance, identify and protect premises and keep workplaces their safe.
You may be familiar with some of our brands, such as:
- Accidental Health & Safety
- Trafalgar First Aid
- ID Warehouse
- Safety Signs Service
Brady prides itself on its people-focused work environment and strong values and ethics. Having won multiple awards highlighting the excellence of our ethical performance, we are a company that values honesty and integrity.
Globally Brady employs around 6,400 people throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. In Australia Brady has almost 200 employees in our Sydney and Perth offices.
Brady is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Dependent on the role, a pre-employment medical and police check may be required to be successful; and must be provided prior to commencement date.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 2 technical support?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?