- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Aviation Services
Heston MRO Pty Ltd (Heston MRO) is a provider of world class aircraft maintenance services to a wide variety of domestic and international airlines. The company has been operating since 1992, formerly as Aircraft Maintenance Services Australia Pty Ltd.
Heston MRO offer services to a diverse range of international airline companies. Some of the services include defect rectification, ground support, refuelling, and certification of airworthiness.
Our vision is for continued growth and viability, a reputation for excellence, reliability for quality service with technical capabilities - a truly agile and customer focused independent MRO in Australia and beyond. We are committed to maximising and strengthening domestic markets and international growth. We care about our employees and our clients and work towards long term relationships for mutual success.
Heston MRO is currently seeking qualified B1 LAMEs to work on a casual basis at our Sydney Station. Our ideal candidate/s will hold a B1 CASA licence with B747-400 (PW4000) endorsement as a minimum. A preference will be given to applicants who hold a number of relevant type endorsements.
- CASA B1 Licence with B747-400 (PW4000) type endorsement with other types advantageous
- Completion of B747 freighter differences course is advantageous
- Hands-on experience and knowledge working on commercial aircraft in a line maintenance environment
- A familiarity of maintenance regulations issued by the appropriate regulatory authority
- The possession of a valid state driver's licence
- High level of attention to detail
- High standard of written and spoken English language
Applicants must be disciplined to work alone or in a team and be able to travel both domestically and overseas if required. We regard safety as an essential part of all our operations and applicants must be familiar with maintenance regulations.
Heston MRO is an equal opportunity employer and if you are a motivated self-starter with the skills and experience we are seeking and wish to have the opportunity to work in a multicultural, dynamic and successful environment then we would be interested to hear from you.
To submit your expression of interest with Heston MRO please click the "Apply" link below and include your Cover Letter, Resume, and relevant qualification.
Candidates who do not have the right to legally work in Australia will unfortunately not be considered
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a licenced aircraft maintenance engineer?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Please list the type rating endorsed on your licence.