Advertiser: Peters and PartnersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $45,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
About the business
Peters & Partners is a vibrant and growing accounting firm based in the heart of Sydney. We love what we do, and we are good at it! We specialise in being a Company's virtual CFO and being able to provide our clients with strong financial insights into their business performance to assist them with growth.
About the role
We are looking at candidates who have a strong full function financial background. You will need a high attention to detail, strong communication skills and a passion for numbers.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Accounts receivable including invoice creation and collections
- Accounts payable including data entry and payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll preparation
- Preparation of cashflow reporting and month end reporting
- Reporting and lodgement of compliance obligations including BAS, IAS, Payroll Tax and Superannuation
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity to join a skilled accounting team
- Mature and flexible work culture
- Great location in the heart of the CBD
- Opportunity to grow within the business
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience.
- Solid bookkeeping experience - Xero preferred
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Microsoft word and email
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise as well as work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously
- Reliable and a team player
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?