Advertiser: Turfcare WAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jan 2020
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
About the business
Turfcare WA is an established company that provides leading turf management to all of WA turf industry in both private and local government.
About the role
In this role, you will be a key member of our contracts team with a range of responsibilities including:
- Scheduling and despatch of the work programs to schools contracts operators, to ensure customer service levels are met and schools mowing productivity is optimised;
- Scheduling machinery in the most cost-effective manner to utilise all vehicles and equipment efficiently;
- Rostering of operators and reporting of work completed;
- Handling and responding to inbound customer queries related to upcoming or completed customer site visits in a complete and timely manner.
- Working closely with the workshop and turf services managers to schedule machinery and equipment availability and servicing.
Benefits and perks
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Skills and experience
To Ensure key service objectives and KPIs are met, the successful applicant must have/be:
- Ideally you would have a few years' experience in a works scheduling or operations support role within a field service delivery environment
- Proficient in liaising with clients to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Proficient in the use of excel, word and outlook
- A positive personality with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Able to work independently
- Current driver's license essential with a Heavy Ridged Truck (HR) license an advantage
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?