Registered Nurse - General Practice
Advertiser: allambie medical centreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jan 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, General Practitioners
About the business
Allambie Medical Centre is a busy, private billing, General Practice committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate care to all members of the community.
About the role
* Health Assessments
* Venepuncture and collection of pathology samples
* Wound management
* Immunisations & other injections
* ECGs, spirometries and dopplers
* Chronic Disease Management
Skills and experience
* AHPRA registration
* RN Level 3 or above
* Experience in General Practice is preferred
* Committed to providing a high level of patient care
* Strong communication skills
* Self motivated, enthusiastic and the ability to work indepentantly and as part of a team.
* Person residing on the Northern Beaches and knowledge of the local community is preferable.
* WWC and Police check required
Renumeration based on experience
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a registered nurse?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a practice nurse?