Advertiser: PATCHES PaediatricsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jan 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
PATCHES is seeking highly motivated Occupational Therapists to join our National transdisciplinary therapy service.
PATCHES has clinics in Perth (Headquarters), Port Hedland, Broome, Kununurra (WA) & Darwin and Alice Springs (NT); and new services developing in QLD, NSW, TAS, VIC and SA. PATCHES consist of a transdisciplinary team extensively supported by diagnostic services and clinical administrative staff. Services are delivered to NDIS, private and Justice system participants. Our mission is to provide excellence in therapy services, in hard to reach populations and places, including regional and remote communities.
To deliver occupational therapy services for paediatric and adult clients (including from culturally and linguistically diverse populations, and in corrective services settings). The successful applicants will have the ability to seek referrals and manage a growing caseload.
Why you will love working for PATCHES
- The chance to work collaboratively and alongside some great and highly experienced clinicians in a transdisciplinary team
- Competitive (20-40%) above award rate remuneration plus 9.5% superannuation
- Ongoing internal professional development and discipline specific support
- Flexible working hours
- Training in evidence based, best practice assessment, therapy, and support programs
- Administrative and practice management support
- Cloud-based, secure practice management and client database software
- Travel opportunities within a national network of clinics
- Opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary diagnostic team (including Paediatricians)
- Qualifications enabling practice in the relevant discipline
- Demonstrated experience in therapy planning and delivering evidence-based therapy
- Excellent verbal and written skills (clinical progress notes, report writing and case summary)
- Ability to work within a growing, dynamic transdisciplinary team
- Relevant professional registration (e.g. AHPRA)
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Check
Please apply by addressing the selection criteria and submitting your resume using the Apply Now button.
Closing date: 18 February 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?