Customer Service Co-ordinator
Advertiser: SLTEC FertilizersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jan 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
About the business
SLTEC® Fertilizers is an Australian industry leader in manufacturing Fluid Fertilizers and Bio Stimulants. SLTEC has seen sustained growth in recent years and is currently undergoing significant infrastructure upgrades.
SLTEC® believes in providing liquid fertilizers of the highest quality to our clients, that are delivered reliably and help our client's crops achieve maximum productivity. This includes developing highly customized fertilizer blends that meet the requirements of our client's crops based on soil and tissue testing.
About the role
This is an outstanding opportunity to join our business as the customer service coordinator, working closely with the sales, logistics and production teams to manage the end to end process of delivering our fertilizers to our clients exactly when they need it.
SLTEC® strives to have an inclusive team environment where your opinions, thoughts and ideas matter. We have a focus on clear, honest and concise communication so that we can provide timely decisions and outcomes for our clients. As a family-owned business, we understand the need for work-life balance, we are looking for team members that can grow and develop with the business for the long term.
- Inbound and outbound phone contact
- Order validation, entry, tracking, dispatch and invoicing
- Providing assistance to and coordinating orders to suit our clients' needs
- Supporting our sales team and dealer network
- General office management and reception tasks such as taking calls, greeting guests and ensuring staff amenities are adequately stocked
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in a Customer Service based role
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Able to communicate with all levels of the business
- Commercial awareness and the ability to identify, drive and manage process improvements
- A team player with the ability to remain flexible in a fast-moving environment
- Proven time management skills
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?