Advertiser: Pritti Design CoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2020
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Dynamic small business in the school uniform trade requires well organised office administrator to support sales & production team 3+ days per week. Must have experience working in an administrative role, bookkeeping skills a bonus. Friendly team environment, parking available, Gladesville area.
General administrative & office duties including:
- Answering & directing calls and emails
- Provide administrative support to sales & production teams
- Generating customer orders, invoices and reports using MYOB
- Placing supplier orders
- Must be available to work on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent phone manner, time management & communications skills, written and verbal
- Highly organised & efficient with strong attention to detail & the ability to multitask & take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Excellent computer skills - Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel & Outlook
- 5+ years experience with MYOB Accounting
- ZOHO CRM (or similar) & Mailchimp experience a bonus but not mandatory
If this sounds like you and you are reliable & available to commence in February, please forward your resume via SEEK job advertisement. If shortlisted, someone will be in contact with you within the coming week. You must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration support?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?