Landscape Garden Maintenance
Advertiser: Vividgreen Landscape Construction & DesignMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
Greener maintenance is currently in search of a self motivated individual with a passion for all things horticulture.
A partnering company with Vividgreen Landscapes, we're looking for applicants with minimal to considerable experience with garden maintenance to assist with the ongoing demand for our professional garden services, as well as step into our landscaping department when required.
The successful candidate will posses clear and positive communication skills, time management and the motivation to learn from a senior horticulturalist on their day to day rounds, the candidate will also be capable of adequately working independently and unsupervised where required and when suitable.
We are an ever growing company with further opportunities for the right applicant, this position would best suit a passionate individual looking to secure a role in the industry and amongst a company of young, motivated and skilled horticultural professionals.
Please send resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicant will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Have you completed a qualification in horticulture?