Admin/ Data Entry
Advertiser: THC Recruitment and Labour HireMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jan 2020
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- $25 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We're looking for Data Entry and Administration person, who will be providing office support and data entry in a factory/ plant environment. Ideal candidate responsible for office duties would include normal tasks such as data entry, filing and paperwork processing.
This is a casual 38 hour week role, 7am - 4pm, long term position with view to go permanent.
- Perform administrative duties such as data entry & database activities
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information
- Manage & update database records with current business information
- Maintain & correct errors in company data management system
- Go through factory/ yard environment to do tagging
Required Candidate Skills:
- Must have working experience in an office administrative and data entry role (preferably in a factory/ yard environment)
- Flexibility and adaptability with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal & written English
- Experience talking to customers and clients
- Be self-driven and also follow instruction
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A willingness to problem solve
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for this role, please provide a current resume and a brief cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?