National Sales Manager
Advertiser: KorjoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Who are we?
Korjo are a market leader in the Australian travel accessories sector and have a strong presence across Australia, NZ, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. With continued growth and an expanding presence into new markets, Korjo are focused on assisting business and leisure travellers from all around the world to have a comfortable, safe and convenient trip. They do this by providing the best products available at the most competitive prices.
Korjo is an Australian success story that pride themselves on providing exceptional service combined with a strong value proposition - '100% in-stock at all times, and a turnaround time of less than 24 hours'. This point of difference has enabled them to secure large contracts with major retailers throughout Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Drive growth in the business hand in hand with the dynamic managing director and owner of the business
- An exciting opportunity to step up into a leadership position
- A supportive and collaborative environment that promotes work life balance
- Competitive base salary, car allowance, onsite parking, KPI driven bonus and superannuation
- Lead a small, national team
What you will be doing?
You will have responsibility for the national sales & marketing function whilst also managing key accounts and driving new business opportunities in the market. Other responsibilities will include
- Managing a portfolio of national retail clients (eg David Jones, Harvey Norman, Duty Free and Airport groups) with a focus on driving revenue growth both through new and existing customers
- Implementing strategic short and long term business plans for your key customers using relevant sales data and analytics where appropriate
- Conducting regular category reviews with your accounts which are outcome focused for both Korjo and the client
- Leading and developing the national sales team & distribution partners
- Owning the overall national sales number, with a key focus on driving profitable returns
What you need to have to apply?
Korjo are looking for someone who has a strong background selling into the retail sector paired with the ability to work with the sophistication of mass merchants, department stores and specialty retailers. You will also have:
- Experience managing a broad portfolio of retail customers where you have worked across multiple stakeholders
- Experience developing joint comprehensive business plans which include contract and term negotiation
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior leadership experience, ideally where you have managed a small, remote team
- Strong commercial acumen including forecasting, budgeting and reporting
- Ideally comes from a FMCG or Consumer Goods background
- A strong understanding of the retail landscape and the challenges this sector faces
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
Are you an experienced and motivated account manager looking for a company to call home? Then apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- What's your highest level of education?