Call Center Telemarketer - (Investment Property/Financial Services - EOI)
Advertiser: Lead ForceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Gold Coast
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales - Outbound
Established and making a name for ourselves as being the number one call center on the Gold Coast. Lead Force are currently expanding and looking to take on dynamic and motivated individuals for an "Expression of Interest" (E.O.I.) position located in Southport, CBD.
Your role as an "E.O.I." is to be the first point of contact with future potential investment property customers/clients. You will engage everyday hard working Australians and find out if they are in a position to look at retirement strategies.
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Generating qualified appointments
- Documenting, tracking and monitoring all leads
- Engaging with and developing prospects
- Reaching and exceeding weekly and monthly KPI's
- Developing and progressing investment property knowledge.
To be considered for the position, the candidate must have the following:
- Previous telemarketing experience is a MUST! Preferably min 6-12 months years experience
- Knowledge of the property investment industry is an advantage, however not essential
- Outstanding phone manner
- Questioning and listening skills
- Reliability is a MUST
- Excellent communication skills and rapport-building ability
- Determined and goal orientated, more over a consistent Performer
On offer are flexible working shifts - Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm; 5 or 6 hour shifts.
*** $26-$28 P/H + COMMISSION + SUPER ***
It is essential to know this is a career and not a job, therefore a professional positive attitude is necessary. All further training will be provided for the successful candidate!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- How many years' experience do you have in telesales?