- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Management Accounting & Budgeting
ABOUT THE JOB
- This role reports into the Brand Controller and will provide assistance in the reconciliation, consolidation and financial accounting reporting for L’Oreal Australia.
- Covering balance sheet reconciliation and analysis, profit and loss analysis you will be able to grow and develop your accounting career.
- Business partner with our Marketing function to support through trend and budget submissions, ad hoc analysis and tracking A&P spend.
- Draft balance/general balance reconciliation statements and justifications of accounts within the required deadlines, ensuring that the cut-off dates of the accounting periods met.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reporting.
- Monthly reporting packs from Compass
- Magnitude input
- Inventory Reporting
- Check that the Group's accounting procedures and principles are properly applied in relation to orders, payment deadlines, accounting charges, etc.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a corporate environment who is looking to progress to the next step in your career and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A strong net-worker, you will be able to establish credibility and buy in from internal and external stakeholders at all levels of our business.
- Commercial and outcome focused you will be able easily collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Previous experience within the FMCG or retail industries will be highly sought as will experience working with SAP.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection benefits as part of the salary package
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all our fantastic brands
- On-site gym & on-site staff shop
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our teams within Corporate Services play a crucial role in supporting the business to deliver the Group’s strategic priorities such as Digital Transformation and our sustainability commitment Sharing Beauty with All. This area of our business provides expertise in Finance, Procurement, Legal, IT, Digital, Communications, HR and Scientific & Regulatory Affairs.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability