- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Competitive base + 12% super + bonus + benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Account & Relationship Management
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
AMP has recently created a single wealth management business, AMP Australia (AMPA), to lead the development of our advice led wealth management strategy. AMPA is structured around two core businesses, AMPA Client Relationships (a business to client model) and AMPA Business Partnerships (a business to business model).
Purpose of the role
The purpose of this role is to expand the distribution of AMP’s wealth management products through the External Financial Adviser (EFA) / non-aligned market.
- Work with the Wealth Distribution Manager to articulate a clear strategy for penetration into the EFA market
- Develop and implement Account Plans strategies for all accounts. This would include managing all account planning, sourcing and interpreting data to ensure clear segmentation and identification of opportunities, reporting and delivery requirements across the key EFA licensee groups
- Manage and maintain all EFA relationships
- Business Development Manager for all Boutique Licensees
Capabilities & Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial service industry (or related industry)
- People leadership experience
- Effective, proven stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrable skills in facilitating strategic business planning conversations with stakeholders as well as facilitating workshops.
- Ability to effectively support AMP’s relationship with key accounts
- Strong knowledge of financial services industry including knowledge of investment, retirement and superannuation, insurance, and banking concepts
- Business acumen with demonstrated business planning skills, advice, marketing, sales, product, operations, and investments
- Tertiary qualification in a business and or technical discipline essential
- Financial Planning Diploma (or advanced) preferred
- RG146 Certification
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion and diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences and collective strength make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
Competitive base + 12% super + bonus + employee benefits