IT Service Desk Consultant
Advertiser: Our KloudMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jan 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Our Kloud is a national provider of business Cloud Solutions, IT Services, Voice, Data, IP and fixed line Telephony and Hosting throughout Australia. Check us out at www.ok.com.au
We are a fast growing, dynamic and professional organisation with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We pride ourselves on being a high quality technology managed service provider, coupled with agile delivery practices and amazing user experiences. Due to our continued rapid growth in the business and with staffing requirements we are looking for a suitable Junior IT Service Desk Analyst to join our Call Centre
This is a multi-faceted position includes the following:
- Front line 1st level Service Desk, supporting all aspects of IT and Communications calls that come in to our Service Desk Call Centre
- Gathering information and raising tickets for the clients that call in.
The key criteria for this position includes outstanding customer services skills with a desire and ability to provide the highest level of customer service, communication, collaboration and engagement skills.
The only other essential skill and experience is a natural interest and ability with IT and tech related products and a proven ability and passion to learn, grow and contribute to the company’s success.
You will be coached, mentored and supported to deliver the best customer service possible.
If you have a passion for both customer service and advanced IT technologies then this is a fantastic career opportunity.
A bachelor degree in any discipline is preferred.
Given the importance of interpersonal and communication skills for this position, please include a video covering letter with your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?