Junior IT Administrator
Advertiser: Fortis Security P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jan 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Fortis Security is a technology centric, IT, Network and Security System Integrator that designs, manages, and installs integrated systems for many top tier corporate companies Australia wide.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, highly motivated IT Support Administrator looking to secure their career in a progressive company. Fortis Security is rapidly growing company, thanks to its industry leading results, we have a proven track record with an energetic team-based culture.
The successful candidate should have a good understanding of IT network systems and Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows and Server products. The candidate should also have a high level of competency using computer systems and configuring server solutions. This role includes building and prestaging systems for deployments + receiving, taking ownership and actively resolving support requests whilst striving to deliver the highest level of customer service.
You will be expected to support the following technologies:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows and Server 2008+
- Server patching & help desk products.
- SQL Server (tasks such as backups, restores and permissions)
- Knowledge of the VMware suite of applications
- Medium Networking Skills (Routing / NAT / VLAN)
- Desktop Support (Client Applications)
- The ability to diagnose and troubleshoot IT issues
- Strong attention to detail
- A tertiary qualification in computer science, computer systems or computer networking is essential
The Ideal Candidate
The key qualities of the perfect candidate include:
- A great team member
- A professional phone manner with a strong focus on customer service.
- An aptitude for technology.
- Attention to detail and a pride in quality of work.
- A strong desire & motivation to grow and develop.
- The ability to think on your feet and pick things up quickly.
- Demonstrated academic ability in the IT industry (Qualification)
- Australian Permanent Resident.
- The role comprises of an above competition salary with full award benefits and more.
Please Note: All applicants must be eligible to hold an Australian Security license.